Maintenance of Industrial Facilities and Buildings. Accidents Avoidance
‘NO accidents’ – conference and accompanying exhibition area, 14-15 November 2019, Grand Hotel “Plovdiv”, Bulgaria, Organizer: Via Expo
The event aim is to promote a wide range of new solutions and practices that ensure reliable and safe operation of facilities, installations and buildings. Through a good maintenance, a greater profitability and production efficiency is achieved, harmful consequences on human life and environment are eliminated, unforeseen costs are avoided. The topics of ‘NO accidents’ are very relevant and are of interest to representatives of different industries.
What are the benefits for the participants?
• Direct contact with the conference attendees – your potential clients and partners from different industry sectors and municipalities
• Personal meetings with leading experts in the field of accident avoidance
• Expanding your distribution network
To whom the event is addressed?
Managers, engineers, designers, investors in the sectors: architecture, construction, electrical engineering, heating industry, machine building, automotive, transport, metallurgy, water and sanitation, hydraulic engineering, chemical and pharmaceutical industry, agriculture; woodworking, telecommunications, food processing, facility management, energy, gas and petroleum companies, plastics production, etc.
Conference and exhibition scope
· Construction & maintenance of industrial facilities
· Design, maintenance, reinforcement of buildings – new technologies and materials
· Actions and equipment for reducing the risk of accidents and fires